Sunday, April 13, 2008

1 Month Old




Welcome to our new blog. Since the website I used during my pregnancy has not been getting updated on a regular basis (you can guess why.....?), I thought switching to a blog might be the way to go. This is a quick and easy way to post pictures and give everyone the latest updates with Chezney's adventures. Feel free to save the address and check out the site as often as you would like. I will do my best to update it on a regular basis. Today is Chezney's 1 month birthday! What can I say about the last month....well, for those of you that know me, know I have always required a fair amount of sleep, and I have to say that I have been functioning on way less sleep than I ever thought was humanly possible. As for Jarrod, he would never admit it, but I think he secretely looks forward to a night away due to work, anything for a good night's sleep. And for Cabo, he has gone from getting really upset when Chezney would cry, to not missing a beat as he snores with his eyes rolled back in his head. All in all though, Chezney seems to be growing and thriving like she should for a month old, and Jarrod and I have not killed each other, so I would say things are going pretty good!

2 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

What an awesome picture! At first I thought it was an advertisement before I scrolled down and realized that this beautiful baby was Chezney! I know this one's going on the wall...probably in a 16x24! Eleven days old -- Girl, how were you able to get this done on as little sleep as you guys are functioning on? This blog is a great idea and I'm looking forward to updates. The girls and I can't wait to see Mommy and Baby Chezney while you're in KY! We love you all! ~ Kim

Anonymous said...

Kelly I love all the new pictures of Chezney!! She is getting so big. I want to try and get down to Nashville soon to see her again. Will you guys be coming home anytime soon?

Hey go to westerenbaptist.com and check out my brother Dennis's baby boy Kobe Reece. Go under the L's. He might just be Chezney's type! :)
Miss you all very much!! Hope you had a great birthday. I know this will be the best one ever!