2 months old today! Where has the time already gone? I put Chezney in her sling and we walked over to her daycare today. I took this picture when we got back, she fell sound asleep on our walk back. I put her sunhat on because I didn't want her little head to get burnt.....she was too cute! She is going to be the youngest/smallest baby in her class......hopefully that means extra treatment (I doubt it). I got to see which crib is going to be hers and they are ready for her. Her teacher and the helpers in her class seemed very nice and hopefully everything will work out. I go back to work the first week in June. We go for shots tomorrow, so we will let everyone know how that goes and also let you know how big Chezney is getting.....I'm betting 10 pounds!Tuesday, May 13, 2008
2 Months Old Today
2 months old today! Where has the time already gone? I put Chezney in her sling and we walked over to her daycare today. I took this picture when we got back, she fell sound asleep on our walk back. I put her sunhat on because I didn't want her little head to get burnt.....she was too cute! She is going to be the youngest/smallest baby in her class......hopefully that means extra treatment (I doubt it). I got to see which crib is going to be hers and they are ready for her. Her teacher and the helpers in her class seemed very nice and hopefully everything will work out. I go back to work the first week in June. We go for shots tomorrow, so we will let everyone know how that goes and also let you know how big Chezney is getting.....I'm betting 10 pounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment