Hey Carter, thanks for letting me borrow your jumparoo! I love it already and can't wait until I am a little bigger and stronger and really able to go crazy in it!
Big eyes......yeah, they really do get that big!
Cutie pie!
I know my Mommy loves me so much!
How about these cheeks?
Me and mommy
A serious talk with Daddy with Cabo listening in.
Sleeping in the big bed on Saturday morning.We made it through our first week of daycare! It was really hard leaving her on Monday morning, but she seemed to adjust well and was still smiling each day when I picked her up. Chezney was exhausted each night and went to bed right after her bath without a fight. Actually, I think if she could talk she would of been asking me for "night night", because she was soooo tired! I really missed her each day and couldn't wait to spend time with her each evening. Enjoy the pictures we took this weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment