Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 Months Old Today

Today is Chezney's 5 month birthday. It's about 7:20 PM and she has been night night for about 15 minutes already. As you can see from the pictures here, just this week she has started sleeping on her side and then later will roll to her belly. It freaks me out a little to find her on her belly, but everyone including my mom has assured me once they can roll on their own, it is fine for them to sleep on their belly (mom says "you kids always slept on your belly"). I wouldn't of thought I could love Chezney anymore than the day I met her, but I sware I feel like I love her more and more each day!! Night Night to our girl, we hope you sleep tight...........Love, Mommy, Daddy & your silly puppy, Cabo Wabo



No comments: