Sunday, September 14, 2008

6 Months old on Saturday!

My shopping partner! Today was the first time I used Chezney's cart cover, and she loved it! We can do some real Target shopping now!

Showing off her "fancy pants"
What a pretty girl! This is one of the outfits Chezney wore this weekend to get her 6 month pictures made in. She was a real ham for the pictures, smiling for the camera......maybe it has something to do with all of the practice she gets on a weekly basis.
Hanging out with Aunt Staci
Having fun pulling Aunt Staci's hair.

Scrub-a-dub in the tub. I have tried multiple ways to give Chezney her baths since she is growing out of the infant tub. I think we finally have a winner! She seemed to enjoy the snug tub as you can see from the smiles above.....we kept those smiles until it was time to wash the hair.

No comments: