Sunday, October 12, 2008

The week from you know where

How do you like my shiner?
Geez, what else can go wrong this week?

Times are tough around here, just playin' with whatever I can find

Just a second Cabo, I will make you some treats

......and when I say the week from you know where, I really mean it! Where should I even start? Because I am tired and ready for bed, this is going to be the short version of our past week. Chezney continued to fight the cold she already had the week before, and on Monday I had to take her back to the doctor for the conjunctivitis (crusty eyes). As for myself, I had a virus this past week that ended late in the week with a case of laryngitis. I felt horrible the entire week, but really didn't have time to think about it with everything else going on. Cabo, yeah Cabo, the dog was even sick! He spent half of the day on Monday at the vet and was finally diagnosed with kennel cough and was sent home on prescription meds (I was up literally all night last Sunday with him hacking and coughing). And then there was Jarrod.....he was gone for work all week and on Friday when he had come home we thought he had surprisingly escaped all of our coodies.........WRONG! WRONG, because after he was up all night on Friday we finally ended up at the ER where they admitted him into the hospital after doing emergency surgery to remove his appendix. He got discharged and is home now and seems to be doing A LOT better. So, there are not many pictures to look at, but I think you will understand why. Oh yeah, you will notice Chezney also had her first "shiner". She got it on Monday playing with one of her toys.

No comments: