After a week in the shop the computer is finally up and working! Just a word of advice for anyone that uses Kodak Easyshare for their pictures, if you have Windows Vista I wouldn't recommend downloading the new version...that is where all my trouble started. Needless to say, I am done with Kodak Easyshare and will be using a different program for my pictures. I have included pictures from the past few weeks. We have been busy with trips to Ohio and Indiana, and Chezney has been busy learning to pull-up, cruise along all the furniture, and getting her first tooth! The tooth isn't big enough for a picture yet, but it is there! We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much turkey! Enjoy the pictures..........
She looks just like her Daddy in this picture.....taken on her 8 month birthday!
Having fun after her bath

(I love these pictures in case you couldn't tell.....that is why I included all of them)

Getting ready one morning for school
Fancy pants
Helping me get ready in the morning.....we go through this every morning....she empties it and I pick it up!
Grocery Shopping
Having fun with Grandpa Arvin
Playing with Uncle Chris
Hanging out with the big kids. Chezney had a blast getting to know her cousins up in Ohio....and to make things even better, they brought her the coolest toys.
Hanging out with Daddy in the Cleveland airport waiting for our flight home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment