........and the weary would be Mommy after another weekend on the go! We flew up to Chicago on Friday and spent the weekend with Jarrod's sister and her family. We had a great weekend and enjoyed the awesome weather.
The Nashville airport is remodeling and a great addition has been a nice play area down in the Southwest terminal. Chezney had a blast playing while we were waiting for our plane to take off.

Full of smiles!
Singing on the stage
Chezney and her cousin, Ethan......learning to share and play nice together. Ethan is only 6 months older than Chez, but as you can see.....Chezney looks like a little shrimp next to him! Thanks for sharing all of your great toys Ethan!
Waiting for her turn.....


I pulled out all of my tricks to keep Chezney happy while on the airplane ride home....and yes, one of my tricks is CANDY! What can I say.....it works! Chezney was once again, a great little traveler and I know we will all sleep good tonight when we lay all lay down in our own beds. Thanks again to Mandy, Bryan and Ethan for having us over the weekend, it was a lot of fun and it was great to see all of you! (I will be applying for Chezney's frequent flyer miles soon, since in her 16 months she has already made 4 round trip flights visiting and vacationing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment