Sunday, October 11, 2009

Did Chez find a pumpkin?

The weekend started out kind of yucky on Saturday with the weather, but luckily the sun came out on Sunday and we went to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin. Chezney had a blast and loved every minute of it. Thanks Grams Whipker for the super cute jogging suit, it fits perfect and stood out among all of the orange pumpkins. Working her way through the hay maze. Chez followed the big kids and worked her way through.
She found the perfect pumpkin and was determined to take it with her!
Sitting pretty! Chez found a good spot to sit and watch all of the other kids playing. I think she had as much fun watching all the other kids as anything we did at the farm.
The baby pigs were sleeping at first, and then they came out to play. So cute!

Loves to drive Mommy's car. I think she would sit out in the car all day if I would let her.
Not sure what she is doing here?
Love this picture of Chez............shows her dimples and just how cute she really is!
This was actually taken Saturday morning......but she is sound asleep in the same spot as I type this on Sunday night. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: