Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun weekend in Indiana

We hope everyone had a good weekend. We went to Indiana and had a great time. Chezney was a really good girl and had a lot of fun. I plan to post all of the pictures from this weekend on her Shutterfly site soon. Mommy is still not feeling good, not sure if it is sinus or what, but just checked and I have a 101.3 fever, and I also had fever last Saturday night.....guess I will be going to the doctor this week. Daddy is headed out of town for the week, so wish us luck!

Not sure why Mommy has chinese eyes?



Chezney and Aunt Staci looking so pretty!

What is better than leggos with Papaw?


Our little soccer pro in the making!

She scored!

Taking a break, she was out of breath she was running so much!


Chef Chezney!

Chezney showing off her painted toe nails......this is the first time she has ever had them painted!


Love this one because it shows her sweet little hands

Ready for summer!

No comments: