Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lots of fun!

We had another great weekend that went by too fast! The highlight of our weekend was Saturday morning when we got to have a playdate with Chezney's friend Libby. Libby moved to another school about a month and ago, and me and her Mommy have promised to get the girls together on a regular basis. As soon as Chezney saw Libby she went running up to her to give her a big hug, I know she misses her! Whoever says 2 year olds don't really play with other 2 year olds is ....WRONG! These girls are friends and there is no doubt about it!





"I'll go in if you will......"
Thanks Sam (Libby's little brother) for giving up your seat so the girls could ride together.

Sharing goldfish


Yep, this would be the NAKED CHEF. I will have to email Gaga and Grams the other pictures, I'm not sure at what age you should avoid posting naked pics online ;).....but this was too cute and funny not to catch with a picture.

Looking pretty today after church
Our garden...Chezney and I water it every night and things are a growing!
We also water our hanging baskets every night and we think they are the prettiest on the block!

No comments: