Sunday, January 9, 2011

So Many Pictures....where do I start?

Happy New Year! We hope everyone checking in here is doing well. We are good here in TN, getting ready for the "big snow" they say we are going to get tonight! We will see.....you have to remember we are in TN and people freak out over an inch.....this time they are saying Nashville may get 4-6 inches, I will believe it when I see it ;). This is just a small sampling of pictures from our holidays. There were just too many to chose from, but if you visit Chezney's shutterfly account you can see more! Chez is doing great and full of laughs and smiles as usual. Enjoy the pictures! This picture is for your Grams, Chez wanted to show off the outfit you bought her for Christmas. She looked so cute this morning going to church.
Daddy and Chezney enjoying the Christmas Day snow at Gaga's in KY.



Making cookies for Santa with Gaga's supervision. Chezney loved making the cookies and I think loved making the mess even more!

Being silly with Uncle Chris!

Not real sure about this outfit?
Chezney and Great-Grandma. Chezney loves her Great-Grandma, and talks about her all the time.
Lip gloss anyone?

Karoke at Grams and Papa's house. I think we may have a star on our hands!

Thanks Aunt Staci for the super-fun playhouse!

No comments: