Sunday, April 3, 2011
I tried.......
I tried to upload pictures to Chezney's blog several times today. I'm not sure what is going on with the blog, but it kept getting stuck and would not allow me to add new pictures. It seems like over the past few months it is getting slower and slower and often gives me a hard time when trying to add pictures. Right now, I am uploading all of the pictures from this weekend to Chezney's shutterfly site, so check that out later if you want to see some new pictures. In the pictures you will see, I got Chezney a pair of pink cowboy boots....and as you will see, she LOVES them and hasn't wanted to take them off. She's wore them out for doughnuts and pancakes and wherever else we will let her wear them. One of Jarrod's buddies was in town this weekend and he has a little girl about 6 months younger than Chez, she didn't come with them to Nashville, but I thought they needed a pair of boots to take back to her, so I got both Chez and Abby a pair. I hope Abby likes hers as much as Chezney loves hers! We also had a great night out with Jarrod's friend Kyle and his wife Kim. We also found out they have baby #2 on the way, which was really cool....they don't know about Chezney's blog, but still want to send out a big congratulations to them. In the pictures you will also see Chezney and her Daddy were doing some more soccer drills this weekend! Chezney thought she should be dressed like her Daddy......hence, the "no shirt" look. I swear they are so much alike in so many ways..............if you are the prayin' type, please pray for me ;). Daddy is going to be gone most of this week for work, so it's just Chez, Cabo and I. We are very excited about a playdate on Tuesday night. Chezney's BFF, Libby that has moved to Texas will be home and we are going to meet up. We hope everyone has a great week and enjoys the warmer temps.....I know we will! To view Chezney's shutterfly site click: http://chezneygrace.shutterfly.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment