Sunday, July 31, 2011

Finally some new pictures

I'm sorry I have not been as good about keeping up the blog. For some reason ever since my computer at home crashed, I am having trouble updating the blog. I am able to upload the pictures and get the blog ready, but not able to publish it so you can see it. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it has been very frustrating and has made me not be as faithful about putting up new pictures. I hope you enjoy this pictures from this weekend. For some reason Chezney looks like such a "big girl" in these first few pictures! This is her, I'm not going to look at you Mommy pose because she knows I was chasing her with the camera!
Doing a little cooking ;)

She said it was VERY HOT!






Daddy took Chez to get a new bike helmet since hers was getting too small. She picked out Dora. Dora helmet with the Cars bike she wanted...sounds like a good pair to me.

What can I say, two peas in a pod right there!

Chezney without her top like Daddy. This is her new look at home most of the time....taking after her Daddy ;).



Couldn't resist ;)


Hope you guys all have a great week. Wish me luck on figuring out this crazy blog and maybe I will get back on track with updating it weekly.


No comments: