Sunday, April 29, 2012

A few friends at the lake :)

After church today we decided we would go to the lake for a picnic.  It's pretty easy considering we only live about 3 minutes away from the lake....have I mentioned we are loving our new neighborhood :).  We weren't reall sure where all the ducks were, but a few of the mean old geese found us quick.  Chez didn't care if the ducks or geese came, she just had fun feeding them.  (And Gaga, this expains why Jarrod and I almost always have bread in the floor boards of our truck, we make frequent stops to feed these guys). 



This guy didn't get the message that we were all out!


I'm not real sure why this guy was so interested in us....but he was.  He walked all around us from side to side.  I'm not real sure why, but for some reason he made me think of Grandpa Freas.  I think probably because he used to always fish and I remember him telling me stories about cranes when he would go fishinig in Canada.  Anyway, we enjoyed his company.

My two favorites!  Looking forward to a week at the beach with both of them very soon!  We hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: