Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another big weekend for Chezney Grace!

Hey guys.....I've got something big to show you this week, look what I learned to do:
Just hanging out on my back..........
.......I've been trying to roll over from my back to my belly for awhile now

....wait a minute, I think I just did it........
I DID DO IT!!!! WOW, THAT WAS FUN!

Being silly with Mommy before school one morning

Who's going to get it first?
Me and Mommy before Caleigh's 1st Birthday party
Mommy and Daddy and I
Me and Daddy at the party

The birthday girl showing me some love (Carmen's little one, Caleigh Ann).

Happy Birthday Caleigh! How does the green icing taste?

How do you like my new ride? Mommy said I better not drive like my Daddy!

Yeah, yeah, yeah........Grandma Freas got ahold of my hair again......gotta love her favorite "baby curl"
Hey Mr. Teddy, wanna play?
Talking big

No comments: