Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our baby is getting so big!

July 20.............Believe it or not, it was exactly one year ago today I took a home pregnancy test and we finally got a positive!! Wow, look how life can change in a matter of a year. We can't wait to see what this next year holds and we know it can only be good, because Chezney has already brought so much joy to our days and nights!

I had to post this picture even though part of Chez's head is cut off. I thought it was too cute because it shows her big smile as she stands up like a "big girl". Chezney LOVES to stand up! I was holding her with one hand and taking the picture with the other, she was looking straight up at the camera and smiling for all she was worth.

Showing off for Daddy now

Playing in my pack-n-play

Chezney and Daddy with matching bellies......:)

It's too hot for clothes around here

I will be crawling before you know it

Playing in my moses basket.......yeah, I still fit....barely.

Daddy is responsible for this picture again.........one of his favorite poses for Chezney

Chezney loving her exersaucer! I know I keep putting pictures of her in this on here, but she loves it! (Thanks to the Cunningham girls for letting Chezney borrow it!)

Another cute picture of Chezney in her moses basket

Thank you Heather for my outfit, Juicy Couture doesn't have anythign on me!

1 comment:

atd said...

Glad I'm not the only one that lets the LO run around in a diaper when we are at home.
Your Chez is such a cutie pie!