Sunday, September 20, 2009

18 Months Old

Chezney had her 18 month check-up this week to find out she is 22lbs and 6oz and 31" tall. She's still just a little squirt, but is growing! She was a very good girl at the doctor and seems to be right on track for her age. We had a good weekend here at home even if it has been raining on and off the whole time. We are going to miss you this week Daddy, have a safe week while you are away for work! XOXO .......and this is our approved baby sitter! (Love you Mom, and I know you are going to love this picture!)
Double trouble up to to good!
The little copy cat! Makes you stop and think because she now mimics everything we do!

Posing for the camera
Wearing her new rain coat that Kim and the girls sent for her. It looked so cute on her and she was so proud of it! She actually wanted it to wear it the next day as well, and it wasn't even raining.....I let her :).
Chezney is doing much better when it comes to wearing a bow or clip in her hair, but as soon as she remembers it is there.....she takes it out!
Chezney thinking.........I know my Mommy sure would like it if I would just leave these things in my hair!
Just being rotten here!

No comments: