Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend full of fun

We had a great weekend visiting with Grams and Pappaw Whipker and Great Aunt Marilyn. They all come down from IN to visit. We really didn't get to do anything on Saturday due to the non-stop rain, but as you can see, Chezney kept us entertained! Chez and Grams.....Chezney was trying to figure out how they could both wear the parrothead necklace at the same time.
Chezney loved her new stool
Using the stool again. I realize I may be sorry I got this stool for her, but she keeps turning Cabo's food bowl upside down and using it as her stool, so I thought a stool of her own may be a better option? We will see how it works out.......
Chez loves to play in Cabo's crate. I promise we didn't put her in there!

Mommy showing Chezney how NOT to touch her glasses.
Too cool!
Out cruising the streets again

Cheering for the Titans.......too bad they lost again.
Cabo's buddies came over to play and I think Chezney had the most fun! I would fill up their water bowl and Chezney would empty it!

No comments: