Well guys, no new pics this week because we have all had the STOMACH FLU!!! Chezney started out with it on Thursday, and then Jarrod and I got it on Saturday. Jarrod's family was even visiting this weekend and his sister got it to. We are hopeful that Grams and Pap paw Whipker made it out ok. Grams was feeling a little icky when she left this morning to go back to Indiana, but hopefully it won't take her down for the count like it did the rest of us.
So, since I didn't have any new pictures I thought I would reflect back, on what a difference a year makes. The picture below was taken almost exactly a year ago, after I had been discharged from the hospital on strict bed rest and taking horrible medicine to stop an early contractions (let's hope that is why I look so bad!). As Chezney's first birthday approaches I find myself just looking at her in amazement of how fast she has grown. She is such a blessing in our lives and I just thank God everyday for her! The picture at the bottom as taken just a few weeks ago by Gretchen Smith, she has taken all of Chezney's pictures since birth. There will be more pics to come, but I thought I would go ahead and give you all "sneak peak".
So, since I didn't have any new pictures I thought I would reflect back, on what a difference a year makes. The picture below was taken almost exactly a year ago, after I had been discharged from the hospital on strict bed rest and taking horrible medicine to stop an early contractions (let's hope that is why I look so bad!). As Chezney's first birthday approaches I find myself just looking at her in amazement of how fast she has grown. She is such a blessing in our lives and I just thank God everyday for her! The picture at the bottom as taken just a few weeks ago by Gretchen Smith, she has taken all of Chezney's pictures since birth. There will be more pics to come, but I thought I would go ahead and give you all "sneak peak".
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment