
Cabo Wabo has spent the weekend keeping a close eye on Chezney.

I took these pictures of Chezney this morning. I loved all three of them and couldn't decide which one to post, so they are all here. You can tell she was bright eyed after a good nights sleep.



Just like her mommy, Chez loves pasta! Let's hope it doesn't love her thighs like it does mine.

Right after Chezney just blew mommy a kiss.

Short stuff showing off her car.

As you can tell from her face, she was very focused as she moved things around. Grandma Freas has said Chezney is a "wrecker", and she is so right. Chezney loves to make a mess and I think she may be a furniture mover at some point in her life.

Maybe I should just sit on it?

Chezney was too cute, she came over to the nursing stool that is in front of the rocking chair, and just plopped down. She sat there looking up at me, just like the stool was a special chair put right there for her.
1 comment:
My goodness they get fizty as they grow! Cute as a button! atd
Post a Comment