Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cutie Pie

Should we say trouble?

Gotta love those little legs!
Lovin' on Cabo
Lovin' on the baby......"the baby" doesn't have a name, she is just "the baby"
It's a rough life!
Nascar.............I think we have a fan on our hands!
Watching the Nascar race together
Fashion show? I tried on several of the outfits Chezney got for her birthday, she is still so tiny, I as trying to get a feel for what size she will be when we go on vacation at the first of May. This was one of the outfits Chezney's Great-Grandma and Grandpa Freas got her for her birthday. I thought it was going to be too big, but once I rolled the pants once at the waist it actually fit pretty good. She looked precious prancing around in it!
A girl looking this good should not be cooking :)!

No comments: