Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who's has a birthday later this week?

Well guys, it's Chezney's birthday week, so we decided to celebrate it all week with the new blog background. I have mixed emotions about her turning one, but can't wait to see what the future holds. I also have to add that Chezney added Mama to her vocabulary this week, which you know just tickeled me. I can't wait to spend Friday the 13th (yep, Chez's first birthday will be on Friday the 13th, not real sure if that is a good thing or not?) with my birthday girl!
Chezney has spring fever with everyone else, and can't wait until it warms up for good.

Full of smiles!
Here Daddy, let me show you want I want for my birthday!

I think she found what she wanted!
Exploring the cactus plant with Heather (our neighbor).
Notice Chez is using Heather as part of her seat.
Dirty hands, and loving every minute of it.

No comments: